Simply Peg's Place

L 'ame de la vie... 'The beautiful soul of life'

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sometimes when peace comes...it is like dancing barefoot!


"When the Japanese mend broken objects,
they aggrandise the damage
by filling the cracks with gold,
They believe that when something
suffered damage and has history
it becomes more beautiful!
~Barbara Bloom~

The lumpectomy results came back...
they got all the cancer cells!
it was more complicated due to location.
left behind are still
Pre-cancerous cells
this means, that I must be very hyper vigilant
on breast health...
the odds of it coming back...
are a bit stacked against me.
however we will discuss
some things and I will understand
things better when I go to Post-op
appointment next week...

and the scars on my breast...
they show me a journey
a journey of life!

I am dancing barefoot with this news
and the first thing that came to mind was
"This girl is on Fire'
 the song from Alicia Key's

I had not listened to the lyrics before..
but I just loved how she sings
this girl is on fire...
sometimes dancing barefoot
and joy come from
rejoicing in moments...
singing and
letting the thrill
of the journey out! 



2 comments:

  1. Oh honey- that is the best possible news!! Yayyyy! Yes- you will have to vigilant, but its okay-you can do this! You've been so brave and courageous going through all of this and staying on top of it so the best possible outcome could happen. I'm so proud of you! Grateful you truly took care of yourself! Love you sweet one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah! Hurrah! I am so ecstatic for you sweet Peggy Sue! I've been holding my breath a bit and praying non-stop. This is such great news and I am so proud of you for goingthrough this journey, setting fear aside, and trusting Him! Yes, you will be vigilant, yet I am just praising Him for watching over you, little soul-sis! And I will continue to pray about this in the future.

    Tears are streaming and I am grinning!
    God bless, dear one!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Would love to hear from you!