Simply Peg's Place

L 'ame de la vie... 'The beautiful soul of life'

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A love message

I got to be the receipent of a beautiful comment from a woman married over 17 years. She and her hubby found each other when they were close to 30. they have 2 gorgeouse children. She simply said to me, "I wish, I would have met him sooner, for eternity is not enough time with him".  This was so beautiful to me...for I know for a woman to say that...she is respected, loved and cherished. And I was so inspired that I had to make them a Valentine wall hanging!
 
 
I choose to make it for both of them. So the wording reflects that.
fabric and felt...stitching, and stamping,
vintage lace from the 1940's and buttons and ribbons,
pearls and roses..and of course sparkle!
 
 
Its a big heart, because love like that,
deserves to be honored....dont you think so to?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Would love to hear from you!