Simply Peg's Place

L 'ame de la vie... 'The beautiful soul of life'

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

That's what Faith can do....

There are moments in life...were music can touch us in a way nothing else can...several years ago on a personal journey this became 'My song' every morning and every night I listened and allowed the peace to fill me...


I found this picture on my cell phone last night..taken as I was running back and forth between properties and taking care of my mom....I had forgotten all about it...doesn't it make you want to reach higher? doesn't it fill you with a soul smile and peace?....

Today I wish everyone that peace, that love and that joy....enjoy this song, let it lift you up....and let it bring a smile to your soul.  Happy Tuesday everyone :)

 What Faith can do:   






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Would love to hear from you!