Simply Peg's Place

L 'ame de la vie... 'The beautiful soul of life'

Monday, December 9, 2013

A Lil 5th wheal Christmas....

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas
everywhere you go
Take a look in the five and ten
glistening once again
with candy canes
and silver lanes aglow

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
toys in every store
but the prettiest sight to see
is the holly that will be...

ON YOUR OWN FRONT DOOR...



Oh Yes..the prettiest site we see...is on our own front doors!
welcome to my 5th wheal and the
gotta 'PUNT' Christmas..as most of my precious things were buried
in the storage unit...after our move...
But not this Vintage wreath I made..from my  mom's old wreath
that she wanted to toss...last Christmas...


I used her vintage Angel she gave me...and added my 1940's 
Christmas cards..and sparkly balls I made..
with Vintage lace and tulle..


Arn't the lil vintage angels...just the cutest things?


Oh how I love them..and for reason's un knowen ..anything Vintage makes
me feel peaceful..
maybe because to me it cry's out 'simpler times'
old fashion manners, gallantry, and sweet sweet dreams.


Even the Vintage Santa's and elf's seem happier!


I found a little country tree...perfect for a 5th wheal..


And sum homespun country stockings...


I added a wonderful vintage sign...


And a old country snowman...Ho Ho Ho 
and some other fun little things...
that created...


 My little Vintage Country Christmas
and then for the first time ever...I mean ever...I headed into the
5th wheal bedroom


There I had to have another lil tree...what is it about the lights on a tree...
soooooo cozy!!!
and I added my Mom's wooden snowman :)


And a warm winter wishes....


And a little vintage sceane I created last Christmas..
and I was done...

In doing this...I felt at home, in this 5th wheal,
till the right home comes along...
and I did it just in time, for my first precious visitor in over a year...
because I have been living this past year in everyone
else's space...


One of my Granddaughters! and she loved it!
and she is coming back...
because Nana's lil house on wheals suits her just fine
the toilet works different, the shower is small,
But its cozy..and there is warmth and love..
and after all, no matter were you are...

the prettiest sight to see is the holly
that will be, on your own front door :)


Enjoy this magical season...because it is magical
and it's the leading up to Christmas
that makes the heart Cozy and peaceful!

2 comments:

  1. Very true. Vintage articles spread out under the tree makes the Christmas special.
    We still have the crib which is 60 years old.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Would love to hear from you!