Simply Peg's Place

L 'ame de la vie... 'The beautiful soul of life'

Monday, July 21, 2014

Its been a year today



I didn't realize my emotions this week
would lead me to posting...
I fly out for a wedding tomorrow and have much to do...
But as my one daughter drove off to pick up another daughter...
and they and there babies
are gone...
I turned around and the feelings came out...
in a song...
just moments ago...

Its rough but I love the tune..and I love how the chorus
is loud and happy...

(A song)
It' been a year today
since you slipped away...
I'd like to see you for a moment
And then I had to smile, as my heart beats wild,
even though my hearts still broken
Your in a beautiful place
only filled with grace
looking down at me with a smile on your face...
Chorus: I see you laughing there
so happy without a care...
what a precious site to see
with your heart wide open
2nd verse: It seems like yesterday
since you slipped away
I'd like to see you for a moment
And then I had to smile as my heart beats wild
Will be seeing you there someday
Your in a beautiful place
only filled with grace
It's were, we all are going to be
Chorus: We'll be laughing there
so happy and without a care
what a precious day that will be
with our hearts wide open
(part of line and chorus) your in a beautiful place
only filled with grace
looking down at me with a smile on your face...
I see you laughing there
and I know I will be ok
what a precious love I feel
Our Fathers heart's wide open....

Thinking of you today mom...and loving you.

At her service this family video played..... Most of the pic's I took or are from the last 2 years...it just turned out that way...I did not pick out the pictures...a sibling did. I took my mom on a road trip in 2012...in may/june..she had the time of her life....... :)
Yes, I am missing her today!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my sweet friend,
    You have been on my mind and heart all day. One year ago today...a huge life change.
    Your wonderful song captures your heart. Your Momma is in a beautiful place, only filled with grace. I know you are missing her today!

    Thank you for sharing the wonderful family video.

    Love you to the moon and back, sweet Peggy Sue.
    Sending you hugs and prayers, always prayers!
    Have a great trip.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Would love to hear from you!