Simply Peg's Place

L 'ame de la vie... 'The beautiful soul of life'

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Flying home to my Montana Playground

I am going home....


To my Big Montana skies...


were the water's are crisp and clear and the moutain sunset's stir my soul...


were driving down a country road, in a old pick-up Truck with country music playing, makes my spirit's soar........


The Place my knight in shinning armor, and I first met...married and raised our family...


I am flying home...because our 5th grand baby is due in October! and I am excited to meet her... in some ways, more then any baby before. Not because I love the others less...simply because...


I believe she and my mom/ her Great Grandma met. So holding this preciouse gift from above, is going to have double meaning...and yes, the tears will fall. 

I am going home and there is much to do, and I hope I have time to go into my Montana playground and let my soul fly free...........


Fall is in the air...and leaves are just starting to turn...its that snuggle season, flannel shirts, boots and hot coco!!! 


The season, were this little granddaughter becomes a big sister...

and life has that way, of always continuing on...seasons change, days get shorter, and the nights colder. babies are born... like lil miracles telling us, all is well, all is well....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. Would love to hear from you!