Simply Peg's Place

L 'ame de la vie... 'The beautiful soul of life'

Saturday, September 7, 2013

The Prayer

I stumbled across this song. And even tho I have heard it many times... this time I heard it when I needed to.  And these two lovely voices...made my night as the beauty of there voices, the music and lyrics...touched my soul and heart.


The above picture was takin with my Cell phone... On a july evening when I needed to feel the lords touch...at just this moment...the sun peaked thru the clouds...and then moments later it dissapeared... but in that moment looking up I felt the lords loving embrace...I was not alone.


Have a wonderful weekend. and may love, peace, hope and Joy...the beauty of life find you.....

thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing photo! It's hard to get one directly of the sun in the clouds but yours is glorious! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Would love to hear from you!